From the BPC website:
Would you like to say goodbye to those awkward, posed photographs of friends and family members, where they're smiling dutifully at the camera but not authentically relating to each other—or to you as the photographer?
Introducing Photo Connections! In this 4-week guided workshop, Maggie Holmes will teach you to:
- Take group shots that evoke the essence of the relationship between the subjects (for example: deep devotion, playful camaraderie, the bloom of new love)
- Take portraits that have a strong sense of affinity between the photo subject and those who view the photo later
- Use the rules of composition to enhance the visual connections
- Connect to your most important stories and relationships through your photography, with tips for telling those stories on scrapbook pages
Photo Connections includes:
- Colorful instructional, inspirational handouts with plenty of gorgeous photo examples
- Bonus handouts with extra tips and instruction
- Slideshows from Maggie
- Welcome notes from Maggie in the classroom
- Reminder emails when the classroom is open and then updated with new materials
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- One live chat with Maggie
Bonus projects from five amazing scrapbookers! During week four, contributors Stephanie Bryan, Kelly Purkey, Gillian Nelson, Allison Waken, and Maggie Massey will share paper-crafting projects that beautifully preserve some of their favorite photo connections.
Did you see my name up there??? Yay! Yay! Yay! I can't even begin to tell you just how excited I am to be a part of this class. I'm honored and grateful and beyond stoked! And I can hardly wait for class to start.
The Photo Connections class starts May 29th and registration for the class closes on June 4th at 10:00 pm.
BUT, you can enter to WIN a seat in this remarkable class right here!
Just leave a comment on this post telling me how excited you are for this class and then enter through the Rafflecopter below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
*fine print: I will pick a winner one week from today on May 6th and the winner will be contacted via email. Winners will have 48 hours after they have been contacted to get back to me acknowledging their win. If I have heard nothing in that time I will pick a new winner.*