I know it's one of mine...
In fact, it's one of my goals every. single. year.
But 2015 will be different...because I'm going to have an amazingly organized and creative talent on my side.
Marcy Penner. Yep. Marcy Penner.
Marcy & Studio Calico are bringing "AGENDA" to the classroom this month...
From the SC website...
BY ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS YOU'LL RECEIVE :
- PDF lessons covering everything from setting up your planner to making it functional for you, all while adding your own style and flair to its pages.
- Three videos from Marcy Penner
- A peek into each of the contributor's planners, as well as insight into how they organize and decorate them.
- Digital files from Hello Forever designed for your planner (coming soon)
CLASS SYLLABUS :
- Planner Set Up
- Inserts - Pockets, Bookmarks and Dividers
- Bullet Journaling
- Ideas for using your planner to stay organized
...and with your enrollment you will receive this...
While supplies last, Agenda students will receive an exclusive 4x6in stamp set designed by Marcy Penner. This stamp set ship free, no matter where you live. Quantities are limited, so enroll now to reserve yours!
how perfect is this adorable little stamp set?
AND, that's not all (SC always has something amazing goin' on...)
for ONE WEEK ONLY! (that means only until September 8 or while supplies last!)
seriously...check these babies out...perfect matches for your Color Theory inks, paper, & embellishments!
They are available in individual color combos, too...
Mint Hint & Deja Blue
Yes Peas & Going Green
Gray Area & Inky Black
Blush Crush & Poppy
Well Red & Orange County
Lemon Zest & Sunny Day
You can use any planner for this class...Filofax, Vanderspek, Franklin Covey...anything...I'm using a regular old super-inexpensive planner from Target. I think it was a whole $7.99.
Here are some other fun things that were just released for use in this class (or wherever else you'd like to use them!)
washi & stickers!
AAAACK! Freaking out...this class is soooo right up my alley.
Not quite sure I can wait an entire month to get started...